On this page are directions for formatting your paper submission for ECTC 2013. Included are links to electronic templates and instructions. If we have omitted anything, please send your inquiries to Program Chair Beth Keser.
- Paper Submission Information (PDF) - This file contains guidelines for submitting your manuscript for ECTC. Please refer to this before starting your manuscript.
- Paper Template for Microsoft Word - This template file should be used to write your manuscript. Refer to the Paper Submission Information for information on using this file.
Please note: ECTC recommends paper length of 6 to 8 pages with a 12 page maximum for publication in the conference proceedings. The paper submission due date is February 25, 2013.
Also, please check out the Best Papers of ECTC 2012 for examples of papers well received in the past.
- Copyright Information - Please use this link to submit the required IEEE eCopyright form.
- Presentation Guidelines (PDF) - This file contains information and guidelines for using the recommended ECTC slide format and presentation instructions. Please refer to this before starting your presentation.
- Presentation Template for Microsoft PowerPoint - This is the recommended ECTC slide template file for presentations. Refer to the ECTC Presentation Guidelines for information on using this file.
- Interactive Presentation Information (PDF) - This file contains additional information for authors presenting in one of the Interactive Presentation sessions.
- Interactive Presentation Quad Chart Template for Microsoft PowerPoint - This is the recommended ECTC quad chart template file for Interactive Presentations.
- Visa Reminder (PDF)
- Calendar - Last day for ECTC rate hotel registration: April 26, 2013, and last day for discounted registration: May 10, 2013
Your Paper Has been Accepted! (PDF)
by J.F. White (Applied Microwave & Wireless, Winter 1996)